Shall we stand still in the middle of the forest?
Shall we take a walk?
It seems sometimes we are deaf to the calls of the forest.
It seems sometimes we run away or go.
But we might as well hug trees, listen to birds and watch.
Be in the forest, be the forest, a plant, a flower, a bee, an insect or a frog.
Gorka Gurrutxaga Arruti, dancer at Hiatus, guides you through a walk in the woods, looking for another way of relating to the living beings around us.
The Forest Walks are accessible for everybody, professional dancers, amateurs, artists or non-artists alike.
NEXT FOREST WALK (DATES & LOCATIONS)
Have a look on our calendar
A 2 hours walk
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Take a look at the different dates and location offered in our calendar.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll. Make sure that your email contains the following information:
- – Your full name (if you book for other persons, please send us all the names).
- – Your e-mail address and telephone number
- – The Forest Walk(s) you would like to participate in
- You will get an answer from us as soon as possible with confirmation and information.
Hiatus/Daniel Linehan and Gorka Gurrutxaga Arruti launched the Forest Walks.
- Forest Walk 14 November 2020, 10:00 Sonian Forest - Brussels, Belgium