For the Open Mondays, Hiatus invites 2-3 artists or performers to share a favorite physical practice in a free public offering and within a participatory context. The focus of this participatory experience will be on enriching and nourishing ourselves, rather than producing or showing. It is a moment to share time together to focus on our bodies, an opening to begin our weeks from a place of curiosity and exploration.
Open Mondays are an invitation to connect and make fresh discoveries together through a dynamic meeting of shared physical participatory practices!
The Open Mondays are accessible for everybody, professional dancers, amateurs, artists or non-artists alike, be welcome.
NEXT OPEN MONDAYS (DATES & LOCATIONS)
Have a look on our calendar
Comfortable clothes needed
A 2 hours workshop from 19:00 to 21:00
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Take a look at the different dates and locations offered in our calendar.
Send an email to email@example.com to enroll. Make sure that your email contains the following information:
- – Your full name (if you book for other persons, please send us all the names).
- – Your e-mail address and telephone number
- – The session(s) you would like to participate in
You will get an answer from us as soon as possible with confirmation.
- Hiatus, Daniel Linehan together with Michael Helland, Anneleen Keppens and Victor Perez Armero launched Open Mondays.
- Open Mondays 30 November 2020, 19:00 Ultima Vez – Big Studio - Brussels, Belgium